Mission: Promote student learning, through carefully planned, taught and assessed lessons, and ensure that students have the opportunities to develop in all areas: academic, physical, socio-emotional and ethical. Promote the respect and understanding of the culture of the host country, Qatar.
• Plan, teach and assess relevant, global and significant learning engagements that differentiate for individual student needs, according to the requirements of the corresponding IB programme.
• Create a stimulating classroom environment
• Regularly contribute to curriculum planning and development including interdisciplinary and transdisciplianry units of work and the development of transdisciplinary skills and attributes of the IB learner Profile.
• Include technology in the students’ learning experiences as a valid support to the process.
• Give students regular feedback, both orally and written, and encourage students to respond to the feedback, reflect on progress
• Teaching qualification adequate for the teaching job.
• ICT knowledge.
• Experience relevant to the job.
• Fluency in English.
• Double degrees, master and international experience are valued positively.
• Previous experience of teaching the IB MYP and IB DP is preferred, although outstanding candidates without prior IB experience will be considered